- ‘Harmful code’ means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojans, spyware or adware.
- ‘Loss’ means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ means the user of InToughTimesText.
- ‘Our’, ‘us’ and ‘we’ means the Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation.
- You agree to use InToughTimesText only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of InToughTimesText by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person; the transmission of obscene or offensive content; or any disruption to InToughTimesText.
- You must not post or transmit via InToughTimesText any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- InToughTimesText is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. This site is medical information only, and is not to be taken as diagnosis, advice or treatment, which can only be decided by your own doctor. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on InToughTimesText. We advise very strongly that mental health professionals be involved if suicidal ideas are significant.
- We take reasonable care in linking InToughTimesText to other websites, but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
- We strive to protect information you provide on InToughTimesText. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that InToughTimesText and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter InToughTimesText. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of InToughTimesText, we may sever links to that website or system.
- We do not share information about you with other third party organisations without your permission unless a) it is required or authorised by law or, b)will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
- The content must be authentic. InToughTimesText will primarily link to relevant harm protection websites known to be sponsored by organisations we deem to be reputable. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however due to the consistent process of change on such websites there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point in time.
- The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
Linking to this site
You may link to this website as long as you do not:
- imply that the Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation endorses your website or product;
- use InToughTimesText solely for commercial practices; or
- change the content of the material technically (e.g. the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation
PO Box 222 North Melbourne VIC 3051
Important Disclaimer: This site is medical information only, and is not to be taken as diagnosis, advice or treatment, which can only be provided by your own doctor. We advise very strongly that mental health professionals be involved if suicidal ideas are significant.